Who may join Reformed Baptist Network?
RBNet is international in its scope. Since the vast majority of member churches are in the English-speaking parts of the globe, RBNet communications are in English.
What are the levels of membership?
RBNet has two levels of membership; full membership and associate membership:
- Full membership is reserved for churches that meet the stated requirements outlined in the RBNet Constitution.
- Associate church membership is open to churches as well as individuals meeting the associate membership standards outlined in the RBNet Constitution.
- Individual membership is open to individuals meeting the associate membership status outlined in the RBNet Constitution.
What are the requirements for membership?
Churches applying for full membership in RBNet must meet the following conditions:
- Duly constituted as a church with at least one officer.
- Subscription to the 1689 LBCF (See our statement on Confessional Subscription).
- Agreement to abide by the Constitution and Policy Manual of RBNet.
- Be recommended by at least one current full-member church.
- Willingness to contribute financially to the general fund of RBNet as the Lord prospers their work.
- Commitment to active involvement in the RBNet General Assembly.
Associate membership shall be open to churches and individuals when the following conditions are met:
- Churches applying for membership must be duly constituted (See Application for Membership).
- Those applying for individual membership must be a member of a duly constituted church, be involved in a recognized ministry, and have the consent of the leadership of their local church.
- A church or individual must be recommended by at least one current full-member church.
- Affirmation of RBNet Associate Membership Statement of Faith.
- Agreement to abide by the Constitution of RBNet (excepting subscription to the 1689 LBCF).
- Commitment to not proselytize or become contentious about their differences with the 1689 LBCF.
How does a church or individual join RBnet?
- Find a sponsoring full-member church. If you do not know one, you can email the RBNet Coordinator (email@example.com) for help.
- After you have studied the form on the website (above) for your level of membership, fill it out, and submit it.