Who may join Reformed Baptist Network?
RBNet is international in its scope. Since the vast majority of member churches are in the English-speaking parts of the globe, RBNet communications are in English.
What are the levels of membership?
RBNet has two levels of membership; full membership and associate membership:
What are the requirements for membership?
Churches applying for full membership in RBNet must meet the following conditions:
- Duly constituted as a church with at least one officer.
- Subscription to the 1689 LBCF (See our statement on Confessional Subscription).
- Agreement to abide by the Constitution and Policy Manual of RBNet.
- Be recommended by at least one current full-member church.
- Willingness to contribute financially to the general fund of RBNet as the Lord prospers their work.
- Commitment to active involvement in the RBNet General Assembly.
Associate membership shall be open to churches and individuals when the following conditions are met:
- Churches applying for membership must be duly constituted (See Application for Membership).
- Those applying for individual membership must be a member of a duly constituted church, be involved in a recognized ministry, and have the consent of the leadership of their local church.
- A church or individual must be recommended by at least one current full-member church.
- Affirmation of RBNet Associate Membership Statement of Faith.
- Agreement to abide by the Constitution of RBNet (excepting subscription to the 1689 LBCF).
- Commitment to not proselytize or become contentious about their differences with the 1689 LBCF.
How does a church or individual join RBnet?
- Find a sponsoring full-member church. If you do not know one, you can email the RBNet Coordinator ([email protected]) for help.
- After you have studied the form on the website (above) for your level of membership, fill it out, and submit it.